To make this website work properly, sometimes small data files called cookies are placed on your device. Most other websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the website. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
How are cookies used on fisnikde.com?
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that is store about you may be linked, by me, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. The cookies used on the website include those which are strictly necessary cookies for access and navigation, cookies that track usage (performance cookies), remember your choices (functionality cookies), and cookies that provide you with targeted content or advertising.
- to improve the website’s usability
- to analyze the use of the website
- to track you as you navigate the website, and to enable the use of any e-commerce facilities
- to personalize the website for you, including targeting advertisements which may be of particular interest to you.
When you use the website, you may also be sent third party cookies.
Advertisers and service providers may send you cookies. They may use the information they obtain from your use of their cookies:
- to track your browser across multiple websites
- to build a profile of your web surfing
- to target advertisements which may be of particular interest to you
- to analyze the use of the website (analytics tools)
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see allaboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a website and some services and functionalities may not work.